Woke globalism is the new colonialism. Change my mind.
If you're a left-leaning person, understand this: This growing conservative movement isn't about lower taxes and corporate profits.
We are concerned about human rights abuses being committed by wolves in sheep's clothing.
- We want to stop the exploitation of people by woke politicians and companies that use LGBT and climate campaigns to hide their use of slave labor.
- We want to protect communities here and abroad by shutting down the human-trafficking trade on our southern border.
- We want to expose money laundering and corrupt closed-door deals that have become the norm through Covid policies (see Andrew Cuomo in New York) and war zones (see Ukraine using Democratic mega-donor FTX to launder funds through crypto).
- We want to protect the environment by making poor nations and communities as wealthy as possible as fast as possible so they have the resources to invest in environmental stewardship.
- We want to stop the charade of "climate" policies being used as a facade by woke globalist hypocrites to keep the world's poor in the gutter while they get rich.
- We want to invest in stable homes with loving mothers and fathers who are empowered to vigorously defend their children from those that want to use them as tools for ideological campaigns, movements, and sexual kicks.
- We want regular families all around the world to be able to protect themselves from oppressive authorities by having access to weapons that will instill fear in the hearts of tyrants.
- We want to protect freedom of speech and freedom of conscience, even when people disagree with us.
The cronies in mainstream parties like the Republicans don't realize that this is true, but the reality is that most of us young conservatives care squat about those stuffy old RINOs and their stale decorum.
This new based movement is the one that seeks to promote compassion, tolerance, and freedom in the 21st century. The woke globalists are, in the literal definition of the terms, the fascist colonialists seeking to use the marriage of government and corporations to impose their rule and standard of ethics on cultures around the world.
If a person, company, or a nation refuses to implement their LGBT/ESG/CRT/Abortion policies, this is how they react: