Hoo boy, this one's a doozy. Meet Kris Jacks, a member of the Colorado Democratic Party Executive and Central Committees, a now-former employee of CenturyLink, and the chair of the Leftist organization "Our Revolution" in Weld County, Colorado.
Although Jacks is sporting a much finer face mane than his fellow neckbeards, he has a similar mostly-peaceful vision for our nation's future: one filled with "guillotines," "killing random Nazis in the street," "violence," and "random billionaires... turning up dead."
Whistleblower organization Project Veritas released a video Wednesday of Jacks talking about his hopes and dreams for this American utopia. Here's a short clip from the full video that establishes Jacks' position and influence in the Colorado Democratic Party.
In the clip, Jacks is seen speaking at a political rally about his connections to Democrats. He's no low-level Antifa thug, that's for sure. He claims that he has "dozens" of his friends involved in party operations, forming a "comfortable majority" in Weld County.
Jacks also talks about Joe Biden's "signing hand," referring to the need to have someone who's left-leaning in office to push through extremely far-Left agendas.
"As long as there's progressive legislation that comes across his desk, I am confident we can occupy his house," says Jacks of Biden in the full video. "We know where he'll live, and yeah, he wants to veto Medicare For All. Let him veto it! He's never leaving that house again without protest."
But remember, folks, the Democratic Party is moderate. There totally aren't left-of-Marx elements pulling the strings behind a veneer of old-school politicians like Biden. Remember, Biden is the Democratic Party.
Here's the full video, where Jacks talk about things like puppies and sunshine and murdering people en masse in the streets:
I've isolated a few of the more quotable lines from Comrade Jacks. Lenin would be so proud!! Feel free to use for your protests against the bourgeoisie:
- "I said it nicely before, but I'll say it more curtly now. 2020 is a political revolution."
- "I believe there is absolutely justified violence in all sorts of circumstances."
- "There's a reason you guys (conservatives) feared the Communists more than you feared the Nazis."
- "Guillotines, motherf---er. That's all we gotta say."
- "Populist uprisings have power because we used to kill people. We used to hang people from gas stations. We used to cut off their heads."
- "They underestimate how many people on the Left are trained, organized, and ready to go."
- "If it comes down to that... let's go free people in ICE and give them the guns, and be like, 'Here you go.'"
- "You really want to change this country that way, with violence, there's only one way to do it. You gotta get people that are close to billionaires and start just, random billionaires start turning up dead."
- "We have the army already. We're gonna show up in numbers. We're gonna show up in mass."
- On election night: "I'm gonna be in my garage, right next to my gun safe, all night long, on the 3rd, because that is how seriously I take this stuff."
- "I am going to do everything morally acceptable to win. I will lie. I will cheat. I will steal. Because that's morally acceptable in this political environment. Absolutely. We are pirates on a pirate ship."
Jacks obviously loves to kill himself some God-fearing capitalists and conservatives, but I find it interesting that he eats at private restaurants filled with cheap food due to the amazing ability of the free market to provide more food security than any other time in history. He's also a fan of Twitter (as evidenced by his now-deleted account), which of course was invented by evil capitalists. Oh, and he has a cell phone, made possible by the horrors of free market exchange, private property, and a system based on the Judeo-Christian assumption of inherent rights that leads to exponential innovation and human flourishing.
Jacks also drives an expensive muscle car made possible by the efforts of entrepreneurs who had the freedom to make cool things without government tyranny. Project Veritas CEO James O'Keefe noticed this fact when he confronted Jacks to his face. The video is priceless. Just watch how fast this balloonhead runs away.
What a nice car, comrade! Lead us to a glorious new dawn of man!
According to Project Veritas, multiple people have contacted the Denver Police Department due to the video. The police responded on Twitter and said the information would be "passed along to the proper personnel."