Joe Biden is the most Catholicky Catholic who has ever Catholicked in the land, according to our esteemed media.
He's also violated pretty much every core tenant of Catholicism.
The Catholic League had a lot to say in their 8-page report, which I may remind you only includes the first five months of this guy's presidency.
Here were a FEW of the 32 instances they cited where Biden had violated the very principles of not only the Catholic Church, but the Bible itself:
- January 20, 2021 – Biden issued an executive order requiring all federal agencies to implement the ruling in the Supreme Court decision Bostock v. Clayton County, which treats sexual orientation and gender identity as protected classes. This is a grave injustice that erases the differences and complementary relationship between man and woman.
- January 22, 2021 – Biden issued a statement on the 48th anniversary of Roe v. Wade describing the 1973 U.S. Supreme Court decision as a "foundational precedent" to which all judicial nominees should commit. Biden called for Roe's codification.
- February 4, 2021 – Biden issued a "Memorandum on Advancing the Human Rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and Intersex Persons Around the World." This will limit the ability of faith-based organizations to assist in foreign aid.
- March 4, 2021 – Biden supports the For the People Act (H.R. 1), a bill that calls into question the impartiality of those who have religious affiliations. The objectionable provision is directed at a person's suitability serving on a state's redistricting commission. It assumes that people of faith – but not atheists – are inclined to be partisan observers, thus coming dangerously close to invoking a "religious test."
- April 13, 2021 – Under Biden, the USAID Middle East Bureau renamed the "Religious and Ethnic Communities Office" to the "Equity and Diverse Communities in the Middle East and North Africa Office" to shift the Bureau's focus away from protecting the rights of religious minorities in the Middle East and emphasize other groups such as LGBT.
- April 16, 2021 – Under Biden, the National Institute of Health removed restrictions on human fetal tissue research.
- April 20, 2021 – After a group of Catholic doctors and hospitals won a case over an HHS rule that would compel them to provide gender- transition surgeries, regardless of their conscientious beliefs, the Biden administration appealed to keep this mandate in place.
- May 10, 2021 – The Department of Health and Human Services announced that it would reinstate an Obama-era rule that would remove exemptions for religious and Catholic hospitals that refused to provide transgender services and procedures that go against their religious beliefs.
- May 12, 2021 – HHS Secretary Xavier Beccera, who voted against a law that banned partial-birth abortion when he was a congressman, was asked if he would respect this law. He made it clear he would not.
- May 14, 2021 – The White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships met with leaders of six secular organizations: Freedom From Religion Foundation, the American Humanist Association, American Atheists, Center for Inquiry, ExMuslims of North America and the Secular Coalition for America. They expressed their displeasure with the pro-religious liberty policies of the previous administration, accusing it of fomenting "Christian nationalism."
- May 17, 2021 – After the Supreme Court said it would take up a case involving Mississippi's ban on abortion after 15 weeks, White House press secretary Jen Psaki informed reports that Biden was "committed to codifying" Roe v. Wade no matter what the Court decides.
- May 28, 2021 – Biden released his budget proposal for FY2022, and it allocates money for abortions since it has no Hyde Amendment language. This is the first budget proposal since 1993 that does not include conscience protections to ensure federal funds are not used for abortions.
Nine of these profoundly unbiblical actions took place in Biden's first 10 days of office.
As I said, he's clearly the most devout Catholic in the land!
Meanwhile, other Catholic leaders have largely been silent on Biden's actions. I guess they're too busy trying to remove Fr. James Altman, a Wisconsin priest who's gone viral for calling out Biden's heretical positions.
P.S. Now you should watch our latest video because isn't it time for some answers from Christian Biden supporters? 👇