Community Guidelines / Code of Conduct
The following rules must be followed in order to be part of the Not the Bee community. This is not an exhaustive list, but a common-sense guide to the proper way to conduct yourself while on our website:
- Do not post any offensive or illegal material
- Do not harass, disparage, belittle or bully any other user
- Do not use profanity
- Do not share any other user's personal or private information without their consent
- Do not use the website as a platform to sell, promote or otherwise solicit any type of business or product
- Do not try to circumvent any of the site's security or moderation software
- Do not "spam" our comments section, groups or social feed. For example, repeatedly posting memes without any commentary or insight directly to the social feed would be considered "post spam" and your posts will be removed. This website is for REAL social interaction, it is not a place to dump memes or to try and dominate the social feed. You can say what you want, but be mindful to let others speak as well.
Any violation of these rules may result in immediate suspension or deletion of your account. We maintain the right to cancel your account for any reason related to violation of these rules or any other conduct that our management team deems damaging to our community.
Long story short: be nice, respect yourself, and above all else, respect others. In other words, don't be a jerk.