This is what happened when a Maryland man who decided to put on hand sanitizer while smoking a cigarette:
The smoker had apparently been shopping in Rockville, Maryland when he decided he was going to clean his hands in the alcohol-based liquid.
As a few of you who graduated chemistry might know, alcohol and open flame are a bad combo.
Don't just take my word for it:
"Using hand sanitizer and smoking a cigarette is a bad combo in unventilated areas like a car," said a local fire official, probably wondering why in the world people need to be reminded of basic facts.
The man fortunately escaped with only minor burns.
As for his vehicle, that thing was a Molotov cocktail that would make even Antifa proud!