Top national security officials say Emperor Xi has enough personal info on Americans to compile a "dossier" for every one of us 😬

Aug 6th

Well, this isn't good.

I'm sure it's fine. I mean, information is power, but communists have never historically done bad things with power, right?

Matthew Pottinger, a former Trump deputy national security adviser, warned during a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on Wednesday that China was looking to use the data it had stolen from the United States and worldwide to influence and coerce everyone from political leaders to private citizens.

"Assembling dossiers on people has always been a feature of Leninist regimes, but Beijing's penetration of digital networks worldwide, including using 5G networks … has really taken this to a new level," Pottinger said. "So the Party now compiles dossiers on millions of foreign citizens around the world, using the material that it gathers to influence, target, intimidate, reward, blackmail, flatter, humiliate, and ultimately divide and conquer."

Pottinger added: "Beijing's stolen sensitive data is sufficient to build a dossier on every single American adult and on many of our children too, who are fair game under Beijing's rules of political warfare."

What a time to be Emperor Winnie the Pooh!

I wonder what their file says about me. I certain assume I'll be one of the first to go to the gulag to be educated in the glories of Han Chinese civilization and communism since I've been so openly hostile to the evil totalitarian regime.

I'm sure with China out there compiling dirt on us all and hacking Microsoft (plus a thousand other U.S. companies daily), our fearless president will get right on the job. I've been told the "Big Guy" is known for being hard on China!

The U.S. did not implement sanctions against China like it did against Russian intelligence hackers for the SolarWinds hack earlier this year. However, the White House said it raised its concerns about "the PRC's broader malicious cyber activity" with senior Chinese officials.

"Raised its concerns."

That's nice. I'm sure the despotic world-conquerors will listen.

William Evanina, Trump's director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center, also provided testimony Wednesday, contending that "the existential threat our nation faces from the Communist Party of China is the most complex, pernicious, strategic, and aggressive our nation has ever faced."

Evanina warned China's efforts "drive a comprehensive and whole of country approach to their efforts to invest, leverage, infiltrate, influence, and steal from every corner of U.S. success" and that "it is estimated that 80% of American adults have had all of their personal data stolen by the CCP, and the other 20% most of their personal data."

Let me read that back again with some emphasis added.

"80% of American adults have had ALL (!!) of their personal data stolen by the CCP, and the other 20% MOST of their personal data."

Kinda makes you wonder why America keeps playing "how can we accuse people of being racist today?" instead of taking on evil regimes, crime, trafficking, slavery, and the other issues that are threatening billions of lives and the the unfettered prosperity made possible through the free market and the acknowledgement of God-given rights in the last century.

Pottinger also warned Wednesday about China's broader so-called United Front efforts to influence the U.S. The United Front is a massive Chinese governmentwide global effort to spread propaganda and influence decision-makers and individuals worldwide, encompassing everything from China's Thousand Talents programs recruiting scientists and stealing technology to its on-campus Confucius Institutes.

China is laser-focused on world domination while we're busy yelling at people over pronouns and demonizing our fellow Americans.

Chinese President Xi Jinping has called United Front work a "magic weapon" for bringing about "the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation."

I bet he has.

* * *

P.S. While you're here, watch our latest video about gaffemaster Joe Biden's "most profound and inspirational quotes" 😆:


Comments

There are 51 comments on this article.

Ready to join the conversation? Start your free trial today.

Access comments and our fully-featured social platform, completely free of charge.

Sign up Now
App screenshot

You must signup or login to view or post comments on this article.