We have a winner, folks!
The following tweet came from Eliza Orlins, a NYC lawyer, a candidate for Manhattan District Attorney, and a former contestant of Survivor and The Amazing Race.
Eliza's tweet was perhaps the most complete best-hits package of woke complaints all rolled into one:
Here are all the elements contained in this one little nugget of wokeness:
- Virtue signaling the dangers of human life during the Age of Rona.
- Mentioning that you feel "unsafe" at least once.
- Noting how rAciSt something is to show you are an intersectional ally in the struggle against patriarchal white colonizers.
- Taking a shot at Orange Man Bad.
- Invoking the name of His Holiness, St. Kaepernick, who footballs the best in the land and shall be forever praised, awomen.
I will note, however, that Eliza failed to mention the lack of LGTBQ+ players, how football contributes to climate change, or the phrase "white privilege."
Do better, Eliza.
Here's how the internet celebrated her achievement: