MAGA continues to win bigly.
Right after the raid of Mar-a-Lago, election-goers on Tuesday turned out in a tremendous show of support for the embattled Trump, giving the greenlight to all of his preferred candidates in this week's primaries.
Candidates endorsed by former President Donald J. Trump had another immaculate night in statewide and federal races Tuesday, just a day after the Federal Bureau of Investigation raided Mar-a-Lago. His endorsement record now stands at 192-11.
Businessman Tim Michels, who served as a U.S. Army ranger for 12 years, beat out his opponent, Rebecca Kleefisch, for the Republican gubernatorial nomination in Wisconsin, Dave Wasserman of the Cook Report declared.
As the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel notes, Trump endorsed Michels back in June.
The Wisconsin gubernatorial race may have been the big race, but other MAGA candidates also won Tuesday.
Five other candidates backed by the 45th president in the Cheese State advanced to the general election Tuesday at the federal level, according to the Associated Press election results compiled by the New York Times. At least one candidate in the state legislature earned her nomination:
- Rep. Bryan Steil (R-WI) – GOP nominee for the First Congressional District
- Derrick Van Orden – GOP nominee for the Third Congressional District
- Rep. Scott Fitzgerald (R-WI) – GOP nominee for the Fifth Congressional District
- Rep. Tom Tiffany (R-WI) – GOP nominee for the Seventh Congressional District
- Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) – GOP nominee for U.S. Senate
- State Assemblywoman Janel Brandtjen (R-22) – GOP nominee for District 22
MAGA Republicans are getting so tired of winning.
In Connecticut, Leora Levy won the GOP U.S. Senate primary over Themis Klarides and Peter Lumaj. Levy, the national Republican committeewoman for Connecticut, received Trump's endorsement on Thursday, when Trump slammed her general election opponent, Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT).
"Leora Levy is running to represent the Great State of Connecticut in the United States Senate," Trump said. "The current Senator is a mocked and laughed at fool, who said for many years that he was a brave war hero in Vietnam, when the facts later revealed that he had never even been to Vietnam."
The MAGA endorsement still means a lot, even if it's just primaries.
Additionally, all three Trump-backed candidates clinched nominations in Minnesota Tuesday:
- Rep. Tom Emmer (R-MN) – GOP nominee for the Sixth Congressional District
- Rep. Michelle Fischbach (R-MN) – GOP nominee for the Seventh Congressional District
- Rep. Pete Stauber (R-MN): GOP nominee for the Eighth Congressional District
Trump is 192-11 in endorsements this year.
P.S. Now check out our latest video: "Highlights from Biden's speech last night" 👇