Everything is racist everywhere all the time!
Here's the lowdown on this madness:
- CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky made a statement last week saying that racism "affects the health of our entire nation."
- Walensky parroted the leftist talking point that racism is to blame for the increased number of Rona cases and deaths in minority communities, as opposed to a scientific discussion on obesity, diabetes, vitamin D deficiency, population density, cultural practices like multi-generation homes, and social indicators like fatherlessness and family stability.
- This was her literal quote: "The pandemic illuminated inequities that have existed for generations and revealed for all of America a known, but often unaddressed, epidemic impacting public health: racism."
- To this end, the CDC is going to be spending boatloads of taxpayer cash on anything it determines falls under its jurisdiction of "health equity."
Walensky went on to say two more alarming things.
- "What we know is this: racism is a serious public health threat that directly affects the well-being of millions of Americans. As a result, it affects the health of our entire nation."
- "Over generations, these structural inequities have resulted in stark racial and ethnic health disparities that are severe, far-reaching and unacceptable. As the nation's leading public health agency, CDC has a critical role to play to address the impact of racism on public health."
Here's my analysis of what her statement actually means:
"The real problem with American health isn't inactivity, stress, overeating, and addiction. It's RACISM, so we can't have better health without massive overhauls to all of society based on the concept of class struggle. The CDC will therefore launder these vastly partisan, Marxist talking points so that the far left can use them to take power and eliminate human sin once and for all."
Did you think the Left would stop at revisionist history? At calling you a racist for the color of your skin? At cancelling you if you don't share 100% of their vision? At restructuring the police or welfare or the roads?
This will not make our messed-up healthcare system better. It's going to divide medical practice and treatment into racial categories, make things far more expensive, and ultimately lead to the direct loss of lives.
Notice she provides no evidence of how active racism – i.e. racists directly withholding health treatment (which would be MASSIVELY illegal) – is actually affecting people's lives on a mass scale. It's all subjective. It's a simple whitewashing of societal disparities with a foregone conclusion.
Equity does not work: only equality does.
P.S. While you're here you should check out our latest video: "Culture warrior Barack Obama is back with more fake outrage" 👇