Wow, I cannot believe they are at the point in Australia where police are showing up to your door with printouts of your Facebook page asking if this is you at an "illegal" protest.
Like, what is this? Do they expect the people there to take this seriously? Because it's a joke.
And this guy right here gets it. He really does. These two officers of the corrupt law knocked on the wrong door [language warning]:
A few highlights:
- First off, he's laughing throughout this whole scene. Laughing in their faces. (Because this is all a joke.)
- "So, what are we here for? Are you here to serve me, or?...[laughter] It's loserish, it's like, sad. What is this? I mean, where are we going in life? We've got the cops coming around here to tell me that I've been at a protest six months ago."
- "Why are you working for this corrupt government? What are you guys doing? Who are you serving? Are you serving us? Or are you serving the corrupt government and health officials that want no good for you? They're not there for you."
- "Black Lives Matter protest was 2 weeks before that! Was that illegal? You knocking on their doors? You're not."
- "So if I say no [I wasn't there] you're not going to give me the paperwork? You're going to go home?"
- "You're asking me if I'm at a protest six months ago. I don't recall. I do not recall. I don't recall, I'm sorry. I don't recall. I don't recall."
Absolutely perfect. I hope these officers take something from what they've just heard. Probably they wont, though.
Also, if you want my take, it's pretty much this:
I'm so thankful to live in the Land of the Free!
P.S. Now check out our latest video: What the heck is wrong with Kamala Harris? ⤵️