This is comedy gold. Please enjoy:
Some of the best quotes, in case you missed them:
- "Put a rock through a window, put a rock on my wife's hand!"
- "Capitalism by day, communism by night!"
- "The window-repair scene is a lot like the tow truck scene... and it helps if you know where that's scene's gonna be, if you catch my drift."
- "People are cooped up with no stimulus: it's easy to get them rilled up. But also because they're cooped up, they more than ever need WINDOWS!"
- "Just like the government shut down businesses, forcing you to rely on them, we break windows, forcing you to rely on us."
- "Racial tension is good for business."
- "We're actually thinking of moving to Portland. There's a lot of money to be made in window repair."