Okay, how does this happen?!?!?!
Now, the Nokia 3310 is one of the most popular cell phones of all time, and I've had my fair share of screen time playing snake on this bad boy, but this dude straight up swallowed one?!?!
Was it a dare?
Did he lose a bet?
Was he showing off to the fine ladies of Kosovo?
Maybe the phone had damaging information on it.
HE SWALLOWED THE PHONE!!!
This was dumb.
Luckily doctors in the city of Pristina were able to remove it.
The doctor who lead the team posted these photos on Facebook:
You can click that link to see the other ones, cuz I'm not sharing them here.
The team of doctors avoided cutting open the unidentified man's stomach by "extracting [the phone] in three separate parts using special devices known as endoscopes." And it's a good thing they got that phone out of there, because the battery could've literally killed him.
I still wonder why this happened in the first place.
Well, moral of the story: don't swallow your cell phone.
Unless you desperately want to make the news.
P.S. Now check out our latest video: "Highlights from Biden's speech last night" 👇