Okay, this is beyond me right here.
Listen to this lady argue in front of the Oxford Union Society that meat eating is misogynistic, racist, white supremacist, colonialist, and sexual assault.
This is a scene from real life. It is not The Babylon Bee.
- "The assumption that the best protein comes from corpses is a racist belief."
- "Twenty-first century animal eating requires our complicity in a new colonialism."
- "These events especially affect girls and young women. Your hamburger comes with a dose of misogyny."
- "Popular culture is flooded with references to sexy cows, sexy pigs, sexy chickens, sexy fishes, who all just want to have fun."
- "Meat eating is also one of the ways gender-based structures of oppression are perpetuated."
- "White supremacists [weaponizing] eating meat, eggs, and dairy, and the baiting of liberal men as so called 'soy boys' are all part of the neo-Nazi messaging."
- "Our whiteness is part of the problem of meat eating."
- "Your vote tonight expresses your allegiance to, or rejection of, a white supremacist patriarchal worldview."
My oh my, that was something!!
Here it is in full (you know you want to watch it):
That's Carol Adams, by the way, and you should really check out her Wikipedia page, because it's a doozy!