41% of illegal immigrants released in large May group never reported to court after Biden DHS let them into US on "parole" 🤔
· Jul 24, 2023 · NottheBee.com

What else did you think was going to happen?

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released a group of 2,572 illegal immigrants on parole into the United States in May, but 1,065 persons (41%) of the group never reported back within 60 days.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said it has only sent court summons to 464 persons (18%) of the group. The other 2,108 persons (82%) of the group are either still waiting for their court summons or it is unknown where there are.

Yeah, I don't think they're reporting back. Ever.

Whose idea was it to let them into the country on the basis of a pinky-swear they'd show up to court in 60 days? Ahh yes! It was the Biden Administration, of course! It is called the "Policy on Parole with Conditions in Limited Circumstances Prior to the Issuance of a Charging Document," or "Parole with Conditions" (PWC).

"These statistics are troubling to say the least," Florida Judge T. Kent Wetherell said last week.

In May, Wetherell issued a two-week restraining order on Biden's PWC policy, but DHS eventually released the group of more than 2,500 illegal immigrants anyway.

"The Court is skeptical that DHS is serious about tracking down the aliens who did not check in as directed or that it will take any action against them if it ever finds them," Judge Wetherell wrote.

"Given that the initiation of removal proceedings is what was supposed to happen if the alien had checked in as directed, it is hard to understand why DHS thinks that aliens will take any of its directives seriously if their ‘punishment' for not doing so ends up being the same thing that would have happened if they complied."

The judge said what we were all thinking. This was obviously going to happen.

Hmm, I don't know, folks. Do you think perhaps the Biden administration did this on purpose?!


Ready to join the conversation? Subscribe today.

Access comments and our fully-featured social platform.

Sign up Now
App screenshot

You must signup or login to view or post comments on this article.