Companies still have no idea how to virtue signal:
Let's get a closer look at that...
Yep, an IKEA in Atlanta thought they'd celebrate America's historical victory over human slavery by, you know, serving the types of food stereotypically associated with African Americans.
People had thoughts, of course:
"You cannot say serving watermelon on Juneteenth is a soul food menu when you don't even know the history. They used to feed slaves watermelon," said one employee. "It caused a lot of people to be upset. People actually wanted to quit. People weren't coming back to work."
33 employees in total reportedly refused to come to work over the menu.
This entire debacle is the perfect illustration for our cultural insanity right now:
- Corporate clowns trying to virtue signal without knowing the rules of the new religion? Check.
- Woke people trying so hard to not be racists that they end up being racist? Check.
- The mob that is going to call everything and everyone racist anyway? Check.
- A racial group that's been told everyone hates them and that every attempt to share in their subculture is racist and bigoted? Check.
- The complete destruction of anything fun and kindhearted or unique in the name of political correctness? Check.
In the end, IKEA caved and created a new menu with collard greens, cornbread, mashed potatoes, and meatloaf. You know, totally different.
This is ridiculous, but this is EXACTLY THE KIND OF MESS you get when you divide Americans up by race.
Remember: The insensitive, quasi-racist grandma and the woke corporate manager are one in the same!
P.S. Now you should watch our latest video because isn't it time for some answers from Christian Biden supporters? 👇