These cities got exactly what they voted for: Lib Hypocrisy.
Democrat politicians in 20 U.S. cities, many of whom have cut police funding, have reportedly spent MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars on their private security (i.e., police protection).
I don't think you'll be surprised by which cities and their clown mayors made the list.
Chicago, Illinois | Mayor Lori Lightfoot
- Cut 400 police officers in 2020
- Spent $6.2 million on police protection from 2019 to 2020
New York City | Mayor Bill de Blasio
- The city council approved reducing the police budget from $6 billion to $1 billion in 2020
- Spent $358,000 on police protection for his presidential bid from 2019 to 2020
San Francisco, California | Mayor London Breed
- Said the city would divert $120 million from law enforcement in 2020
- Spent $7.8 million on police protection from 2018 to 2020
Baltimore, Maryland | Mayor Brendon Scott
- Police budget cut by $22 million in 2020
- Spent $3.6 million on police protection for Scott, State Attorney Marilyn Mosby, and Police Commissioner Michael Harrison in 2020
San Diego, California | Todd Gloria
- Reportedly pushed for $4.3 million cut from police overtime budget
- Spent $2.6 million on police protection in 2020
These city politicians don't want to abolish/defund/downsize the police's service for themselves.
That's the hypocrisy.