Former Olympic athlete and unsuccessful California Republican gubernatorial candidate Caitlyn Jenner will join Fox News as a contributor, touting her [sic] as an "inspiration" and "a trailblazer in the LGBTQ+ community," the network announced on Thursday.
I guess Fox is jealous of all the failing media outlets out there and wants some of what they're all having!
...Fox News has faced substantial criticism for segments and commentary that many in the LGBTQ+ community view as anti-trans or opposed to their equal treatment in U.S. society. Jenner has previously appeared as a guest commentator on the network, and also was interviewed by Fox News host Sean Hannity during her [sic] unsuccessful gubernatorial campaign in California last year.
I'm not sure who they're targeting with this move.
- The MyPillow boomers who make up a majority of Fox viewers are probably going to leave even faster for OANN and Newsmax.
- The leftists are going to hate them even more for capitulating to Wokeism.
- The DailyWire fanboys are just gonna shrug their shoulders and crank Ben Shapiro up to a mind-melting 1.5x speed.
- The Federalist and Breitbart old-timers are gonna continue talking about how amazing Mitt Romney is as they pine for the Reaganomics of yesteryear.
- And the Not The Bee hive is going to continue blasting commies and torching media clowns until Jesus brings us home.
So who's the target demographic here? Is it the 0.000% of actual conservatives who buy into trans ideology? Is it the milquetoast Never Trumpers who think they saved the Republic by voting out Orange Man Bad? I'm really confused by the business logic on display. Just seems like someone is super eager to flush money down the toilet.
Especially since they hired Bruce on the "Trans Day of Visibility," March 31st. You know that was purposeful.
How in the world can they claim they are fighting the woke scourge of boys in girls' locker rooms, abortion, cancel culture, and CRT, and then woke virtue signal themselves?
"Caitlyn's story is an inspiration to us all. She is a trailblazer in the LGBTQ+ community and her illustrious career spans a variety of fields that will be a tremendous asset for our audience," Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott said in a press release emailed to Newsweek.
P.S. Now check out our viral vid "How to speak Bidenese" 😁 👇