Oh, come on! Who let their pet python out?!?!
A 65-year-old man in Austria was minding his own business and going about his regular morning routine when something literally bit him in the nether-regions.
According to a statement from police, the man sat down on the toilet to you know… take care of some business… when he "felt a ‘nip' in the genital area."
When the man looked down, he discovered an albino reticulated python taking a bath in his toilet. 😳
The 5 ¼ foot python apparently escaped from the neighbor's apartment and may have slithered its way through the drains and ended up in this poor bloke's toilet.
The python's owner is a 24-year-old dude who also happens to have 11 non-venomous constrictor snakes and a gecko in his apartment.
If there are no building rules against that, then maybe management should re-visit their pet policy.
The python's owner is facing an investigation on suspicion of causing bodily harm by negligence. Let's hope the police don't just poo-poo this investigation!
And don't worry, police said the victim sustained only minor injuries. And yes, the snake was cleaned up before being handed back to its owner.