In case you were wondering the moral state of our nation, our public health departments are now publishing helpful COVID-19 advice for having "safe" orgies.
"Large gatherings are not safe during COVID19, but if you attend a large gathering where you might end up having sex, below are tips to reduce your risk of spreading or getting COVID-19 through sex:
- Limit the number of partners.
- Try to identify a consistent sex partner.
- Wear a face covering, avoid kissing, and do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often, and especially before and after sex. If soap and water are not available use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- If you usually meet your sex partners online, consider taking a break from in-person dates. Video dates, sexting, subscription-based fan platforms, or chat rooms may be options for you."
At this point, many of you may be having this initial reaction:
Basically, the government of Pennsylvania wants you to know that mass orgies are okay as long as you don't commit any COVID sins in the process. Everything is right and fine and cool as long as you don't sleep with too many random people, wear a mask, and wash your hands often. And if that's too hard, well, there are lots of internet options to indulge your sexual fantasies!
Once again, this is a taxpayer-funded state government publishing this.
The advice doesn't end there, however. Here are a few other gems from the state health department, which goes out of the way to mention various sexual practices as a "normal part of life:"
- "If you usually meet your sex partners online, consider taking a break from in-person dates.
- "You are your safest sex partner."
- "Wear a face covering or mask."
The current Secretary of Health in the state is a guy named Dr. Rachel Levine (born "Richard"), who also works as a professor of pediatrics and psychiatry at Penn State.
Ultimatum: this is sheer sickness. Pray for these officials, and if you live in Pennsylvania, you might want to have a chat with your representatives.
Our nation needs the hope of Christ more than ever.
"Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen." - Romans 1:24-25