These insane videos show what happens when you improperly store a truckload of fireworks in your house, a lesson just learned by one SoCal homeowner

Mar 17th

Two people died because someone in the L.A. suburbs thought it would be a good idea to store a lot of fireworks in their home. When said fireworks were exposed to flame, the predictable happened, resulting in these insane videos:

I can't imagine being on that plane taking off. 😦

And this one is just scary:

Apparently, the blast was so large and had so many subsequent mini-explosions that firefighters had to just let it burn before they could safely get near the home.

Here's how one outlet described it:

"The explosion reduced one structure in the lot to a set of naked concrete walls. The blast also shattered windows and damaged other homes within a block from the explosion. A woman living nearby said part of her roof collapsed, her front door was blown off and her windows shattered by the force of a shock wave. Another resident living just behind the home that exploded said a back room of his house also was destroyed. Cars parked blocks away had cracked windows. Firework shell casings and other debris from the explosion were scattered over nearby neighborhoods."

One immediate neighbor said their wall collapsed on them and that their leg "caught fire."

Other neighbors of the now-incinerated home had filed multiple complaints of fireworks being set off on the property.

For goodness sake, store your fireworks safely, people!


P.S. Now you should watch our latest video because isn't it time for some answers from Christian Biden supporters? 👇

Keep up with our latest videos — Subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Comments

There are 42 comments on this article.

Ready to join the conversation? Start your free trial today.

Access comments and our fully-featured social platform, completely free of charge.

Sign up Now
App screenshot

You must signup or login to view or post comments on this article.