On one side of the aisle, you have literal, dictionary-level fascists like this:
And on the other you have Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis:
In case you don't have time to watch all two minutes, here's a few of the best quotes:
- "We are not supporting doing any vaccine passports in the state of Florida."
- "We want to provide [the vaccine] for all, but mandate it for none."
- "It is completely unacceptable for the government or the private sector to impose upon you requirements that you show proof of vaccine to simply be able to participate in normal society."
- "People have certain liberties and certain freedoms to make decisions for themselves."
- "I also wonder, okay, then what? You're going to give all this information to some big corporation? You want the fox to guard the henhouse?"
DeSantis said he's taking executive action within his power to keep institutions and companies from implementing such passports in the state, and called on the legislature to take action as well.
If the unconstitutional pile of excrement called vAcCiNe pAsSpOrTs becomes a reality in Queen Gretchen's kingdom of Michigan, I'm moving to a free state.