Nobody—no political scientists, no veteran analysts, not even Nostradamus himself—could have foreseen the dismal turn that Joe Biden's reputation has taken since he took over the White House:
President Joe Biden's approval ratings hit the lowest since the start of his presidency, dropping to 39%, the results of a Wednesday poll showed.
Biden's handling of the job was disapproved by 49% of respondents in the latest Economist/YouGov Poll. While 12% said they were unsure, 39% of those polled approved of the president's performance. The poll surveyed 1,500 U.S. adults online between September 4 – 7 and has a margin of error of 2.8%
G. Elliot Morris at the Economist called it either a series of "statistical flukes" or else "a five-alarm fire for the White House."
It makes no sense at all. Let's look at everything he's accomplished
- The guy managed to effect perhaps the most inglorious and disastrous U.S. troop withdrawal of the past 50 years, if not of all time
- He subsequently publicly insulted over a dozen dead troops upon their return
- Grocery prices are so high that the Biden administration is attempting to fluff the numbers by erasing meat from the economy
- Gas prices have jumped significantly in literally every state
- COVID numbers have surged again
- The southern border is still experiencing a surge of illegal immigrants
- Biden's dog was a total biting machine while it lived in the White House
How could an administration riding this high, with such a skilled and unimpeachable statesman at the helm, be suffering such dismal numbers??
Historians will be scratching their heads over this one for a while!
P.S. While you're here you should check out our latest video: "Culture warrior Barack Obama is back with more fake outrage" 👇