The Lord's chicken establishment has been the nation's favorite restaurant for seven straight years – a number that many of you dispensationalist types recognize as a biblical symbol of perfection and completion.
A new 2021 survey from the American Customer Satisfaction Index shows that Chick-Fil-A has the top score among not only fast-food places, but restaurants across the board.
Here's how each dining chain scored in the survey:
- Chick-fil-A: 83
- Local/regional dine-in restaurants: 81
- Domino's, smaller fast-food restaurants, LongHorn Steakhouse, Texas roadhouse, Olive Garden: 80
- KFC, Starbucks: 79
- Panera Bread, Cracker Barrel, Five Guys, Red Robin, Pizza Hut, Outback Steakhouse: 78.
- Arby's, Chipotle Mexican Grill, The Cheesecake Factory, Dunkin', Papa John's, Red Lobster, Applebee's, TGI Fridays, Chili's: 77
- Little Caesars, Buffalo Wild Wings, Panda Express, Denny's, Burger King: 76
- Subway: 75 (the survey said the company "fell off the rails" and I can't imagine why)
- Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, IHOP: 74
- Jack in the Box, Popeyes, Sonic, and Wendy's: 73
- McDonald's: 70
The survey noted, however, that Chick-Fil-A dropped a point from 2020, probably because of the chicken and sauce shortages we experienced during the madness of the last year.
I guess they'll have to make up for it by saving a few more people's lives in the drive thru!
Regardless of what happens with the survey in the years to come, we can totally be sure of one thing: when Jesus returns, he will restore all things, including the title of heaven's proprietary restaurant chain!