This Packers fan had to extinguish more than candles during her Happy Birthday song 😱
Β· Β· Dec 7, 2021 Β· NottheBee.com

OH NOOOOO

😭

Let me just point out that this could have been worse.

She could have been wearing a giant foam cheesehead that quickly turned into liquid napalm.

Fortunately, aside from half her hair melting, she's okay!

A Utah mom's birthday celebration turned disastrous after she accidentally set her hair alight while trying to extinguish the candles on her cake. Footage of the b-day backfire is currently igniting the internet.

"I saw my whole life flash in front of my eyes," Ana Oosterhouse told Kennedy News. "It was a very surreal experience and happened so quickly." The fiery fiasco was sparked last month while the mom of six was hosting a joint birthday party for her and her 7-year-old son, Hunter.

...

Unfortunately, the fire ended up singeing off all the hair on the right side of her head, along with her eyebrows and eyelashes, Kennedy News reported. It also left her with burns to her cheek, ear and chin.

Her family seems to be very, very sympathetic to her.

"My family now still joke and say, β€˜Next year you and Hunter need to have a fire and ice party,' and keep saying I'm going to get a fire extinguisher for Christmas," she said.

You're welcome for the brain break!


Comments

There are 42 comments on this article.

Ready to join the conversation? Start your free trial today.

Access comments and our fully-featured social platform, completely free of charge.

Sign up Now
App screenshot

You must signup or login to view or post comments on this article.